- Lose 30 lbs. (Goodbye DQ and fast food)
- Organize and backup the pictures on the computer (we have almost 4 years worth - it's a big job and continues to get bigger the longer I put it off)
- Get something done with the research (really anything would be an improvement over last year)
- Write a weekly blog entry (I've really been slacking lately)
- Kiss my kids more (I need to have at least one of these that I know I'll do)
So there you have it. I'll start on Number 1 as soon as I finish off the Oreo's still in the pantry. And I think there's some brownie mixes that can't go to waste, and maybe a couple of bags of chips....