Sunday, July 22, 2007

AMAZON baby!

It has been kind of a crazy few days for us. After our trip to Katy, the kids both came down with colds. Ellie is still pretty sick and is "draining" quite a bit. So, we have been pumping them with plenty of Dimetapp and Tylenol. When we went to Dallas on Saturday, several other family members were sick there as well. Daniel and I are crossing our fingers that we don't get sick.Before we left for Dallas, Owen and Daniel fell asleep together on the couch. It was so cute. (I know, our son is huge.) In this picture you can see that Owen's legs are red. He gets rug burn on his legs from crawling around so much. He definitely gets around!

The following pictures chronicle our Dallas trip.

Papa and Ellie. --- For some reason Ellie has this weird fascination with my dad. She just thinks he is the cat's meow. I think because he takes her in the pool and throws her in the air. But, she often asks to talk to him on the phone or asks what he is doing.--- Don't worry, she has 4 favorite grandparents!
Grammy and Owen.--- This boy sure is loved!
Dad and Owen. Aren't they handsome? Originally we weren't going to the blessing because it was going to be at Kim & Ryan's church which was at like 2:30 or something, but then last minute they were able to do it at 10:00 so we were running around scrounging up church clothes. We didn't really bother with Owen.
Ellie-- ready to go to church for Addy's blessing.
Owen looking dapper.
This is a picture of Ellie after she had put Uncle Ryan's sock and shoe on.
Amazon baby!!! Look how huge our 8 month old is compared to their two-week old. She was so teeny-tiny!Here is Ellie holding Addy. I think for a split second Daniel thought about having #3.--- That thought soon passed as we were trying to get this next picture.
Here are the cousins.

Overall, the trip went really well. Kyra and Ellie really love playing together (as always). In fact, Ellie was so excited to see Kyra that she didn't sleep the whole 3-3 1/2 hours it took to get to Kyra's house!---- Luckily the ride home was a little smoother.

1 comment:

Grandpa Weber said...

The picture of Daniel and Owen made my heart melt. What a pair! I like Daniel's beard. I had one when I was in graduate school, but I don't think it looked as good as his does.

Elise just darling. What a fortunate grandpa I am!

Love,
Brent