It seems like several of my last posts were pretty depressing so I thought I would post some pictures of the kids playing in the sidewalk sprinklers that are here in my parents' neighborhood. They had so much fun-- I think Owen was less sure about it than Ellie was.
They love being pulled around in the wagon.









As you can see, this looks like lots of fun... I am excited that the kids will have the opportunity to have fun like this all summer long. The pool opens in May and I am excited for that. I just know that Ellie will enjoy the water slide, it looks just the right size for lots of pool fun. The last time Owen went swimming he thought it was great, so I hope he also enjoys the water this summer.
They love being pulled around in the wagon.








As you can see, this looks like lots of fun... I am excited that the kids will have the opportunity to have fun like this all summer long. The pool opens in May and I am excited for that. I just know that Ellie will enjoy the water slide, it looks just the right size for lots of pool fun. The last time Owen went swimming he thought it was great, so I hope he also enjoys the water this summer.
2 comments:
I hope you are feeling better. I will be praying for you.
I'm so jealous of the Texas warm weather. I want to go there so bad.
Your kids have grown so much! They look so cute!
I hope everything is okay. Is your mom's ward taking care of you?? We need to know if there is anything we should be doing for you here at home.
Post a Comment