Saturday, May 03, 2008

Randomness

Admittedly, with my being on bed rest (not to mention quite pregnant), the kids have been watching a little bit more tv than I ever usually let them at home, but I think we have been doing a pretty good job at getting them out and doing fun things with them when possible. Let's just say these little kiddos are not being deprived when it comes to fun. I have just had to come to grips with the fact that our lives will not be back to normal for several months so we all are just learning to go with the flow and make sure the kids get out to do something everyday.

Here are a bunch of random pictures that we have taken over the past couple of weeks:


1 comment:

Cathy said...

These are such cute pictures! I love the one of Owen eating browny mix.