Thursday, July 24, 2008

Craft Time

Yesterday afternoon Grammy got out some craft projects she had gotten for Ellie and they were having so much fun that I snapped a few pictures. Grandmas are so fun like that.

Ellie giving her Grammy a kiss.
Smiling for the camera.
Owen helping out. Grammy had to go to mutual so mom took over.
Owen got some new cars this week so he enjoyed playing with them on the stairs.
The finished products!
Owen giving us a little cheese.
Owen holding Mags. This doesn't happen all that often as he doesn't really "hold" her. But he sure was sweet with her and gave her kisses. When I am holding Owen and Maggie at the same time Owen doesn't like it when Maggie is touching him. He will move her feet so they aren't near him. Yes, sibling rivalry already.

Daddy and Magdalyn.

2 comments:

Camille said...

These are really cute pictures! And I agree; Grandma's are always good for craft projects! Maggie looks like she is growing fast; what a cutie!

Cathy said...

Your kids are seriously so cute!!! How fun that your mom did that for Elli. I can't wait until Max is old enough so we can do crafts together.