At least it wasn't as painful as it was the last time. So, the other day Ellie got bit by something on her foot. It started swelling and looking really gross and I knew exactly what it was, because Ellie had the same thing on her pinkie over a year ago. It was a staph infection and she needed antibiotics. So, I called around trying to find a doctor to see her and no one would take her insurance because it was through a hospital that is only in Austin. Long story short, couldn't find a doctor, we have a cheap co-payment for the ER, we needed antibiotics, so we were off to the emergency for the second time this summer.
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
"Haven't we done this before?"-- Trip to the ER Part II
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ya, she looks way too cute and happy to be in the ER! The silly things we have to do to get them taken care of! I'm glad it wasn't a real ER visit!
Post a Comment