Our Thanksgiving was wonderful. We enjoyed being "home" in Houston for Thanksgiving and having the opportunity to spend it with my family. I don't know that I ever appreciated Thanksgiving much when I was younger, but I found myself thinking about it and family a lot this year. Our dinner was scrumptious and had a hefty helping of love in every bite.
My place.
I really liked my mom's centerpiece. I'm a sucker for things like this.
My brother's place... I made little place cards for everyone.
We fit 7 adults and 4 children around this table and it still felt spacious!
The Turkey. Moist, delicious and perfectly carved.
The pies. There was another in the fridge (mine!).
The family (minus Pat who is on a mission and my mom who sacrificed herself being in the picture to be the photographer).
This year our family is thankful for our health, our happiness, our Savior and our love for each other and those around us.
I have a MILLION pictures of Thanksgiving to post so sorry if it starts feeling a little overkill all the way up to Christmas. Speaking of Christmas, I've been doing mine online today. I've been busy.
1 comment:
Mmmmm, that food looks good, and I love your name tags!
Post a Comment