I was holding off to see if I was ever going to get more stuff on the walls, but it hasn't happened yet. So, I am going to go ahead and post a few before and afters. Some of the angles are different, but here is a sneak peek of what we have done so far.
Family Room Before:

After:

Ellie's Room Before:
After:
Playroom Before:
After:
Hall View Before:
After:
Breakfast Area Before:
After:
5 comments:
Your new home looks great! I hope you're enjoying it.
Looks good, maybe one day I'll see it! What was wrong w/ Ellie's room before--j/k. I love how they did the blue and yellow in that room--ha ha!
Great home! Good work!
It's looking good! Someday I will be finished decorating our house. It is taking me forever!
I've been meaning to come to your blog and comment on a bunch of your posts but every time I get here something happens when I can't finish. But today I will finish.
I love your new house!!! It's so pretty and I love the furniture you have so far! I can't wait to see it when your done with it. You totally deserve this! All the school years have paid off!
Post a Comment