Just a couple pictures of the kids....
Here is Ellie and Owen reading books together. They really love doing this and I often find them together reading books in Ellie's room. Owen especially is starting to get into it more and more and constantly brings Daniel and I books to read to him. It is so cute. Ellie, of course, still loves books.
Here is a picture of our little dare devil. Owen thinks he is superman and takes risks all the time by climbing on the furniture. Just the other day he climbed on top of the kitchen table and then fell. Luckily, he fell mostly with his body, but still very scary.
Ellie started gymnastics this week. She calls it "gymsticks". She seems to really enjoy it. While she likes being pretty and doing moves in ballet, I think she will really enjoy all the fun equipment at gymnastics.
No comments:
Post a Comment