Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pasghetti

Every day I ask Elise what she wants for dinner. And every day she tells me the same thing, "Um, how 'bout Pasghetti?" This is, of course, how she says he wants Spaghetti. All the kids love it and it is one of the only meals that they all always eat, so it is a once-a-week meal. Fine with me, it's easy. Here are the kids eating up their Pasghetti:
For a skinny baby, this little one sure can chow down!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, Maggie looks thrilled with her mess! Cutie. I can't believe your kids can where shorts in Feb. I wish we could out without piling on the clothes or cranking up the heat. But I do like the other seasons here. Not too hot. Too bad we can't have a winter home and a rest of the year home in the right places.

Laurie said...

Ha Ha, that last picture is priceless!