This morning for a treat we went to Round Rock Donuts for breakfast. It's a pretty popular place, judging by the long lines both in the store and at the drive-thru.
That looks fun! I love going to get donuts, what an interesting little place. I would love to try an orange one. Please bring me one the next time you visit ;)
That's not fair. I want donuts and all I get are cold ones from walmart. There is no donut shops in Idaho. So to make it fair enjoy one for me and beware if you ever move out of texas you might not get good donuts again.
Daniel is an engineer in the oil industry. Erin is a busy stay-at-home mom taking care of Elise, Owen, and Magdalyn full time. Elise is our precocious but smart five year old who loves swimming, art and reading. Owen is our adventurous climber who is all boy but still a sweetheart. Magdalyn is our sweet toddler who loves to be held and has quite a funny personality!
2 comments:
That looks fun! I love going to get donuts, what an interesting little place. I would love to try an orange one. Please bring me one the next time you visit ;)
That's not fair. I want donuts and all I get are cold ones from walmart. There is no donut shops in Idaho. So to make it fair enjoy one for me and beware if you ever move out of texas you might not get good donuts again.
Post a Comment