Monday, October 08, 2007

Blast from the Past!

I saw this questionnaire on my friend's friend's website. I thought it would be fun to do a little post about Daniel and I since most all of our posts are all about the kids.
1. Who is your man? Daniel Brent Weber

2. How long have you been together? Married for almost 4 1/2 years

3. How long did you date? a year and a half

4. How old is your man? 26

5. Who eats more? I think this one is pretty even, but I think I am definitely hungry more and think about food more than he does.

6. Who said I love you first? He did. Right after our first kiss. Seemed pretty soon at the time, but I reciprocated and said that I loved him too... and I do.
7. Who is taller? Daniel for sure. He is 6' and I am 5'4".

8. Who sings better? Dan FOR SURE

9. Who is smarter? WELL, we took an IQ test that said I had a higher IQ.. but this is one we bicker about a little bit. I think that we are smart at different things. Daniel is very smart at what he studies and has an endless capacity for useless trivia and an awesome memory to boot. However, I think I am more intelligent when it comes to day-to-day stuff and common sense and I think that my brain works more quickly than his does... I am sure he will disagree. :)

10. Whose temper is worse? I think I probably freak out about things more but I think when Daniel gets mad that he is definitely worse.

11. Who does the laundry? Me. Are you kidding? Me.

12. Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but Dan is a close second. I hate dishes.... I would clean 100 bathrooms before I would wash a sink full of dishes so he tries to pitch in with that when he can.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are facing the bed, I do. It kind of makes no sense since I get up a million times at night with the kids and I am furthest from the door, but that's how it is.

14. Who pays the bills? Me, but I usually let Daniel in on what's going on. Mostly I complain about how much our garbage costs.

15. Who has bigger feet? Daniel.

16. Who has longer hair? Me... by a long shot.

17. Who is better at the computer? Hahhaa. Daniel would say him and I say me. I tend to let him think he is better though.

18. Who mows the lawn? Daniel. I tried and almost broke the lawnmower. Our lawnmower is tricky.

19. Who cooks dinner? Me. Daniel can operate the BBQ, but that is pretty much the extent of it.

20. Who drives when you are together? Umm, I drive a lot when I take Daniel down to campus or when we are getting something quick to eat, but Daniel drives on long trips and to church and on dates.
21. Who pays when you go out? Usually Daniel.

22. Who is most stubborn? This one is up for debate.

23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Well, I don't know that we each ever admit that we are wrong, but I am ALWAYS the first to apologize. This is something that I argue with Daniel about because I ALWAYS say sorry first. Doesn't seem like that is going to change though, so I ought to get over it.

24. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine for now. Daniel's parents are in Nigeria until Christmas.

25. Who kissed who first? Daniel kissed me. It was during a Meg Ryan movie marathon on TV. Isn't he romantic?

26. Who asked out who? Hmf. Umm, I guess Daniel asked me.

27. Who proposed? Proposal? I guess if you consider, "Yeah, so I guess we should think about maybe getting married soon." a proposal then Daniel proposed.

28. Who is more sensitive? Me.

29. Who has more friends? Me... and that isn't saying much... I have like 2.
30. Who has more siblings? Me, I am one of 4 and Daniel is one of 3.

31. Who wears the pants in the family? Depends. I wear the pants when it comes to the home, but Daniel wears them for the family.

1 comment:

The Harwards said...

How fun to hear about you and Daniel. It is nice to know more about you both, though it seems some of the info might be up for debate. :) I love the pictures.
- Shawna