Since the weather has been so beautiful ( I love this time of year), we headed down to the park last night. The kids had a blast!

When we got there, the baby swings were pulled up really high, like 3 feet off the ground, so Daniel had to climb up and fix them.

Owen sure was happy that Dad was around to fix the swings.

Ellie spent quite a bit of time on this pirate ship.

She liked to walk up and down the plank and peer over the edge at dad a lot.

Owen and I.

This time around, Ellie was not as interested in sliding down the slides as she was climbing up and down the stairs and ladders.

Father and son.

Throwing rocks down the slide.

Looking down for dad.

Ellie has never liked the swings...still doesn't... so it is refreshing to have a child that really likes them. Owen does get fussy when he isn't going high or fast enough. He is such a boy.

Playing in the rocks. I was surprised that he didn't try to put any in his mouth.

Owen walking around the park. As of last night at the park, Owen can now get up to the standing position from anywhere! He is a full blown, has all the tricks, awesome walker!

Cute bum.

On the way home, Ellie was making this funny noise with her lips and Owen was just busting a gut, he thought it was so funny. Both he and Ellie have funny, unique and cute laughs that make you laugh along with them.
3 comments:
Fun times at the park! Our park days are coming to an end : (.
I love reading your updates! Your family is so cute! And it looks like you are having a great time with preschool! I'm jealous!
Wow - where is this park? It looks fun! These are such cute action pictures of your two cuties!
I don't know how any 2 kids could be any cuter than yours! Owen has grown SO MUCH just in the last 6 weeks or so since we saw you. Thanks so much for keeping up with the pictures. I love seeing them!
Post a Comment