Friday, October 12, 2007

Lunch Outing

Every few weeks or so, the kids and I (and usually some friends) go to McDonalds or Chick Fil A for lunch. These two places have playscapes for the kiddos to play on so those are the best ones to go to. We usually go out on a day where we don't really have anything else going on. Anyway, here are some pictures of the kids having fun. Even Owen got in on the action!

Here's Owen using that height to his advantage! No one can believe he is only 10 months old.
Head first... we are more and more daring as the days fly by.
Playing together... kind of.
"Look Mom, I am a BIG BOY!"
Climbing the stairs...after pushing Owen out of the way.


Owen thinks he is as big and can do whatever the big kids are doing...and he tries, but usually comes crying to mamma when he falls down.Now we are sliding down the right way!At least one of my kids will eat!She looks caged in in this one. Admittedly, sometimes that doesn't sound so bad.

Here are the kids playing at home. Owen LOVES the car. He is pretty obsessed with all cars right now. He especially likes to climb into this car, makes him feel big I guess. He is also happy to push someone around in the car, but gets really mad when he runs into something and can't move forward anymore. His favorite is when mom or dad or even Ellie pushes him around in it. He gets a goofy "Look at me!" grin on his face.

It seems like this week, after talking to moms at ballet and when we are out and about, people are really surprised that I want to have more kids!! They think I am crazy for wanting more than two. After thinking about it, I don't really know any moms around Austin that have more than three (except at church). However, I can't imagine just stopping after these two cuties. What an injustice to the world not to grace it with more of our beautiful children!

No comments: